Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Mood

* More The Big Bang Theory this evening and yesterday. I always end up laughing even after the show is over.

* Keeping busy at work and actually wanting to stay late to work on something, but I managed to leave anyway. If I do it all myself, my co-worker will miss out! I know...I'm a nerd, but at least the big bang theory makes me feel normal, although I usually understand a lot of what they say....

* Andrew's graduation part I, even though I'm not there to see it

* Being in a good mood all week. Actually, I think I've been in an unusually good mood for 3 or so weeks now....odd, but good

* Biscuits, sausage gravy, and bacon for dinner :) Unhealthy but tasty.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Where to start...

You have been doing a really good job of updating lately. Good for you! I need to take your lead on that.

Glad you have started watching the Big Bang Theory. It's awesome! And I knew you would like it.

You are a nerd...though I'm not sure that Big Bang should make you feel normal. Especially if you understand most of what they are saying. Haha!

Double yay for Andrew's graduation.

Yum for biscuits, sausage gravy, and bacon. Makes me want some!