Sunday, October 7, 2007

Columbus Day

*Columbus day. Being a federal holiday I am now on a 3 day weekend.

*Going to my parents' house. I took the time to drive ~7hrs on Friday and will travel back again tomorrow. I got to pick up a ton of stuff here to take back with me, though I will still be leaving behind quite a few loads of stuff like Legos, etc. I will now have my TV, bike, tent, camping gear, and much much much more.

*Having a car that I didn't have to worry about breaking down during the trip down to SC.

*Making it to SC on one tank of gas. I got better gas mileage than they had listed and could have made it all the way home without stopping, but I stopped at the last minute so I won't have to necessarily stop for gas on the way back to VA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for home! And for a tv!! And to answer your question...yes I ordered my laptop!! :) I ordered it on Thursday and it said it will ship on the 26th. I'm hoping it will be before that though.