Friday, April 4, 2008

New Restaurants

* Going to a new restaurant for dinner. I went to Plaza Azteca with some friends since the weather was not good enough for yorktown beach. The food was good and we hung around for a while just chatting. All in all it was a lot of fun.

* Finding out that my boss & project manager want me to go to Chicago in 2 weeks to meet with the other contractors. Originally they weren't going to have me go but decided that we had jumped passed thetop level discussion and they really needed a modeller who knew the low level details to go...and the only one is me.

* Hooking up my new HD cable receiver box and watching a little bit of TV in HD :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First...I'm proud of you for going to a restaurant. This is, what...the second one you've been to since you have been there?

Second...now we can watch ANTM in HD when we come visit! :D