Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

* Going to Busch Gardens on Friday! The weather turned out to be quite awesome. To make things even better, I picked up my phone Friday morning and noticed a voicemail that I had missed Thursday evening, and listened to it to discover that Adam wanted to do something Friday or Saturday and suggested Busch Gardens on Friday evening. What a coincidence!?!? I met him there, as well as 4 other people, so it was a lot of fun.

* Laura's Bday party. After Busch Gardens, we went to Laura's bday party at a really nice house on a winding river. I hung out there and chatted with people until about 1am and then headed for home.

* Getting outside to ride my bike for about an hour on Saturday. It was good to get some exercise and I felt like I could have gone further if I wanted to, so maybe I will next time. I needed the exercise and bike riding is much more controlled than jogging. (There is fast pace and medium...jogging only has 1 real not awkward speed)

* Playing Ultimate on Sunday! I had much more endurance than the previous week, which is really good because it was 3 on 3. I am guessing it was due to my bike ride yesterday, and the exercise was paying off. I will have to do that more often.

No comments: