Friday, June 27, 2008

All work and no day/play makes you not like a duck

* Leaving work late and seeing that it was still perfectly daylight
out, even at 7:20pm. It also helped to remember the number of days
that I left right at 5 and it was already dark in the winter. Evening
daylight is quite nice :)

* Watching 6-8 ducks play in a sprinkler in front of my apartment.
They kept taking turns running up to it and jumping and sticking their
heads in the spray from the sprinkler. They were far more entertained
than normal, and way more than I would have expected, especially with
a lake not more than 20 feet away.

* Setting up a repeating donation for Campus Crusade for my cousin.
If you have to ask why this would be a positive, you should give it a
try...just pick your favorite charity/church and see how you end up
feeling (its good..trust me!). Doing it is the only way to really
understand

No comments: