Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sean & Rebekah's Wedding & TX Visitor

I had an amazing time in Victoria, BC Canada for Sean and Rebekah's wedding.  I had never been further west than skiing in Colorado, so I have now expanded my travel distance.  I also got to see both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans from the airplane/ground in the same day.  The wedding was awesome and there were so many positive things that happened that I can't begin to list them all.  I have been holding off on posting until I could list them all, but I'm getting further behind on everything afterward so I will need to leave it at that.

Right after I got back, Tara, Andrew, and Ange came up to visit!!! We had a really fun time going to DC, Williamsburg, and Jamestown as well as hanging out and expanding my restaurant visits in the area.  I definitely missed hanging around them all the time (well, Tara and Andrew all the time, and Ange when she was around since we never actually lived in CS at the same time) and was very glad to have them stay with me for a few days.  I now have 700+ pictures to remind me of everything we did. :)

Hopefully now I will start updating on a more regular basis as I am not going to worry about listing anything prior to today.

1 comment:

Ange's Blog said...

yeah, it was pretty much the best vacation ever. :]