Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whew!....That was a close one

* Managing to recover my crashed computer with hopefully no negative effects!! I thought for sure that I had lost all my files since my last backup when I got a BSOD and windows would no longer boot, but after somehow installing a second copy of windows on the same drive (didn't know you could actually do that...) I was able to access all my old files and back them up. In the process of trying to wipe it and start over I discovered that I was actually able to boot into my old/real windows install! A few quick google searches fixed the problem of having a whole extra unnecessary copy of windows and my broken dell restore boot, so I think I'm right back where I was before the whole problem.

* Chatting w/ co-workers and my boss during another epic telecon....epic (11am to ~8pm...I left at 5:30, but if its like the one last week it will be going til at least 8) My boss was slightly envious of my simple PB&J that was easy to get/eat during the telecon

* Taking care of some much needed grocry shopping so that I could eat breakfast again and help keep myself from being really hungry/tired during work.

* Eating breakfast again!

No comments: