Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winning!

* I hardly ever win anything. In fact I can't really think of a time when I've won something in the last few years, but today at the evening service I won a Waters Edge travel mug! I should have gotten one a while ago from a volunteer appreciation thing, but I was stuck at work and missed it. I had to toss a bean bag through a hole in a slanted board (the game bago) from about 20 feet away. Last time I tried, I hit the chair in front of me and the bag made it about 3 feet before hitting the ground. This time I did it overhand and half the bag went straight through the hole, and the other half hit the edge and it fell in! Almost a perfect shot, especially considering the board is supposed to help you slide it in...bah! who needs help! I really didn't expect to win one, and I was really really surprised when I did. To make things better, Dave won one too, and was in the same situation I was in. (supposed to get one but didn't and have been trying to get one for a month or so)

* One of my favorite songs played in church today which I refer to as "Glory to God" but I don't know its real name

* After cleaning my car windows and properly inflating my car tires (it got cold since I did it last), my car is almost ready for my drive to OH, just needs some more gas and I'm good to go!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

You were the picture of perfection last night in the bean bag through the hole game (that is a mouthful). Most awesome shot.