Friday, January 30, 2009

Eventful Week

* Those who I have talked to recently know that this has been a very eventful (all in a positve way) week, some of the basics of which have appeared in my blog.  This week closely rivals the day I presented for my Masters and got a job offer email at the exact same time.  This week has ranked highly enough to get its own general entry here.

* I had a home inspection done on Wednesday and it went really well.  There were only a couple of minor problems including very minor moisture damage at the bottoms of a few locations (can fix w/ caulking), an inappropriately sized over current protection on the a/c unit (asking the seller to fix), and uneven distribution of insulation in the attic (can be fixed by pushing it around in about 5 min or less).  All in all, I was very impressed (so was the inspector) with the newness and quality of everything else.

* During our epic telecon yesterday we found quite a few amusing articles on cnn.com including one of my all time favorites that you just have to see for yourself.  Make sure you watch the video, and read the links below it.  I don't generally distribute "funny" things, but this was hilarious.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/Road_signs_warn_of_zombies



No comments: