Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its been too long

Its been a while and way too many great things have happened, but here are a few of the biggies:

* Safe return from SC after new years.

* Officially starting the house hunt! I've been pretty stoked about this for a few months now, and I have finally started looking at houses. I've got a real estate agent I know (Carlyn), and info from a couple banks. I've looked at a few houses already in person, and I have a ton more to go, which should make for a very busy Saturday. Looking through 100s of online listings has kept me busy. Who knew there could be more than 250 properties for sale within 20 min of work, when work is next to a river so they aren't in all directions. Claire even helped me out and found one that wasn't in the big list from Carlyn.

* AMA (my company) won the major contract for NASA Langley again, so now I know I have a job past March 31! We all were fairly convinced we'd get it, but it wasn't definite, and sometimes things like that switch companies (that's how AMA got it the first time)

* Many many more, from cold weather, to CG moments, to just about everything.

No comments: