Monday, November 12, 2007

Accomplishments

*Making bread from scratch...And correctly this time too. I retried the bread recipe I had tried about a week ago and got it to work perfectly this time! Now I will have sandwiches this week on nice homemade bread :)
*"We are pleased to confirm successful completion of your introductory period at AMA. We expect your work, combined with the efforts of other committed employees, will help us continue to achieve excellence in our work and making AMA an outstanding place to work." :) (not that I was worried about keeping my job, but confirmations are nice)

*Relaxing on a day off of work for Veterans Day! It was nice to get a 3 day weekend even if I did little more than lounge around, cook, bake, and eat, eat, eat.

*Going to my car Sunday morning to leave for church and seeing a tiny, 1 in^2 bit of frost on the top of my car! There had probably been more before the sun came up, but this means winter is really on its way. It was cool to see the ice now, even though I know I'll dread having to start the car a few min before I want to leave in the real winter, so I'll enjoy it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...the bread looks sooooooo good. Wanna mail me some? ;P

And I'm so proud of you for updating without me saying anything...course it's prolly casue you were sitting at home all day yesterday not doing anything! Lol.

Oh...and good to know that you get to keep your job. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Ah heeeeem...*coughs update