Sunday, November 25, 2007

From Fall To Winter In <24 Hrs

*Great fall foliage in Virginia during my drive up & back from Pittsburgh!
*Seeing an extremely bright red tree at my grandpa's house in his front yard. I loved how bright it was and was going to take a picture of it the next morning, but like the title of this entry says, it went from Fall to Winter in <24 Hrs. It was nice and warm the day I arrived. Overnight the wind knocked all but 5% of the leaves off and the next night:

*Snow! Waking up to see some snow falling and a thin layer on the fallen leaves and on my car and on the roof. It snowed off and on (large flakes, but not sticking to the actual ground) for most of the day :) I found it amusing that the transition day was Thanksgiving of all days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...that's snow...I love snow! Also, did you take that one pic while driving. Pretty sure that could be hazardous to many people's health! Lol.