Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Work Advancements

*Getting my annual review done and getting all Very Good and Excellent!  Apparently I'm doing a lot better than average, and picking things up a lot faster than they expected, which leads to:
 
*Being considered for a lead position on the next large review.  I can't say what review, or when, but they need a lot of teams, so I will possibly be a one person team.  They would have someone help me for the first couple weeks and are assuming I would pick it up very quickly.  They mentioned that they have no doubts I could do it even without really being trained to...Such power.
 
*Getting 5 crazy voicemails all at once.  I realize it isn't related to the above 2, but it was quite humorous and made me laugh as I tried to figure out what was going on in them.  That's what friends are for :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such power...scary! Hehe.

And yes...that's what friends are for! ;P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So I posted that comment, and it did it twice. Weird. So I deleated the other one. *shrugs