Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amazing Weekend

* This past weekend was a big weekend that I spent the entire week prior looking forward to. Kim Gibson is now officially my girlfriend!! :-) It has been a very exciting 2 weeks and 4 dates since I first got her name from Bill Sprouse and sent her an email to meet. Bill set us up on a blind date without even knowing who Kim was, and it all rolled quickly from there! This past weekend we got to watch a movie on Sat and hang out on Sunday for most of the day starting with Kid Kraze in the morning and ending with a John Tesh concert in the evening followed by a late dinner with some of her BCM (Baptist Collegiate Ministries) students.

* The John Tesh concert was a LOT better/funnier than we had expected.

* The weather was completely amazing on Sunday with a high near 70 and bright and sunny.

* Changing my Facebook status and getting comments on it via Facebook, in person, and through emails from many people.

* Squealing friends who saw Kim and I. I won't name names but you know who you are :-P

* Did I mention Kim is officially my girlfriend!? Hopefully I don't embarrass her too much! haha. If you look at the posts over the last 2 weeks you will see references to Kim without her name mentioned, but now it is in the open.

* Way way way too many other things to list!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Congratulations!

When are you bringing Kim to Texas?

Tara said...

The title should have been "KIM!!" since it was entirely about her. Hehe. Just a thought!

Kevin said...

I really should have titled it "KIM!! :-)"...you've got a point!

Stephen: I'll see what I can do!