Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

* I was one of only 2 Steelers fans in a room full of Cardinals fans, with plenty of talk back and forth. I was very nervous at points, but the Steelers pulled it off, and I didn't even get immediately thrown out of the party! The party was great :)

* Stu's sermon this morning at WEC made me think 2 main things....Dang, I'm lucky, and I need to be careful. The first was a great feeling, and the second was a much needed caution, so a 2 in one positive for this morning.

* I hung around to chat with a couple people briefly after church, which I don't usually do when I'm not working KK. I enjoyed the socializing, espcially since there is no community group this week.

* I found out yesterday that my new community group is the same as my old one, with some extra people including Dave & Angela!

* I signed papers for my house, requesting 1 repair. This brings me one step closer to home ownership. I also found out that the people I'm buying from are doing a home inspection of the one they want on Wed...this is good news since I can't have the house til they find another.

No comments: