Thursday, February 26, 2009

And so it begins!

* Kim and I changed the locks on my house yesterday so now I can really begin to move things over without fear of someone else having a key to my house.

* Dave came over to view the house and I got to give the quick tour for a second time. It is pretty neat that he lives so close by. I certainly enjoy giving the quick tour around my place.

* Kim brought dinner with her when she came to my house so we did a little picnic in my empty dinette area! I completely didn't expect it and it was very appreciated! The food was great and it was my first meal in my new house. She also became my first visitor :-)

* The sellers left the roman shades in the bedrooms that I really liked :-) Apparently they are really expensive so I'll have to find something else to cover the remaining windows.

* Near the end of the evening it started to sink in that I had a house. Once stuff starts to move in it will sink in some more.

No comments: