Thursday, July 12, 2007

Completions

*Completed interview travel arrangements.  The arrangements are complete and better than what I had suggested to them.  It will still be 7 flights and 18-20 hrs of travel in 2 days, but I'm kinda looking forward to it.
 
*Finishing my circuit board layout.  It should be ready to be sent to a company to be printed.  Then my electronics will look all fancy on a circuit board instead of on a bread board.
 
*Studying John Calvin.  This weeks UCM person to study was John Calvin and both Mark and Kyle were quite excited about it.  They did a good job with the discussion as usual!
 
*Tacos...mmmm tacos.  I actually hadn't made them in a while (contrary to popular belief!) so it was good to make them again.
 
*Working hard, late into the night.  I found some motivation somewhere that I didn't know existed in the evening and worked until 1:30am both Tues. and Wed. It helped me get a lot done towards finishing this whole thing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!! update your blog. i want to know how things are going. just because you're on a job interview doesn't mean you can just forget about this!! hehe.