Sunday, July 1, 2007

Opportunity

----Friday---
*I called Kevin E's old boss at AMA in Hampton, VA to follow up on him receiving my resume from Kevin. I got his voicemail so I left a message mentioning who I was and why I was calling, but purposfully did not leave my number and said I would call him back so that I would not get stuck in a position of waiting. He called me back anyway about an hour later after looking up my number on my resume (good sign 1!). I talked to him for about 20 minutes! He was very interested in figuring out what I had done and what I want to do and seemed very enthusiastic about my potential employment. He said at the end that he would talk to the HR person and they'd probably call my references and get back to me soon about going up for a visit (he never called it an interview). This is an amazing opportunity that has come my way and I am grateful that it is going this way! I think this is as good as 3 positives and thus is my only one for Friday.

No comments: