Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fridays

*Getting a lot done towards arranging the move.  I managed to get a hold of a number of companies to at least get the number of estimates I needed, and start investigating apartments.
 
*Eating dinner at Fridays with Tara, Andrew, and Elliott.  It had been a while since we had been there and we all got something we really enjoyed.  It is the simple get togethers that will be missed the most.  Its going to be rough, but I am enjoying it while I still can.
 
*Doughnut run.  After seeing doughnuts in the Fridays menu, we made a doughnut run to Albertsons then Wally world.  A little spontaneous but very yummy.
 
*Not feeling the pressure to go into the office.  It was my first day of no office pressure since I don't actually have anything there that I have to do.  It let me concentrate on other things that had to be done.

No comments: