Saturday, July 21, 2007

Freedom, Fun, and Fanticipation

*Being able to decide that I didn't want to go out in the rain, so I stayed at home and did my work.
 
*Discovering (after being told by Tara) that there is a laser tag place not too far from here toward Houston.  Simply put; laser tag is awesome!  We may have discovered it one weekend too late for me to go, but we're going to see what we can do.
 
*Calling the HR lady at AMA to ask a question and verify that I had not missed an email.  I haven't missed one yet, and they are going to get everyone together Monday morning for final inputs before they send me an email.  That sounds promising.
 
*Feeling on schedule for my mini-defense on Tuesday.  It will be complete mayhem from this point until I am settled who knows where, but I think I can handle it.
 
*Playing clue with Alison (who came back into town temporarily to go to Houston), Tara, and Elliott.  It had been a long time since I had played, and it was the first time Alison played with the actual rules, and it was a lot of fun.  I might have to get that game sometime.

No comments: