Friday, August 10, 2007

Comfort: Couch, Completion, and Consumables

*Couch!!! After sitting sitting on the floor all week, my couch has arrived, and it is amazing, pillow topped cushions and all! I love it, now I just need to add some color to the room, probably blue. I'd get curtains if I could afford them, but alas, they will wait.
*Cinnamon butter and bread, yum yum

*Cheese spread and crackers. Even if I actually have to dip the crackers because I have no silverware, its still awesome.

*Library having 3 copies of Harry Potter 6 on the shelf so I took one. I felt a little weird walking into the entirely separate juvenile section (not to be confused with young-adult) but once I got Harry Potter they didn't look at me weird anymore. :-P

*Taking care of almost all of the remaining tasks before I start work.

*Making final arrangements to meet Adam in the morning!!! I haven't seen him in over 2 years!

No comments: