Sunday, August 12, 2007

Williamsburg, Kevin's, and First Church

*Going to colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown with Adam.  We walked pretty quickly through the areas and saw both colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown.  We didn't make it out to the Jamestown island, but maybe some other day.  It was good to see Adam again and I think we both enjoyed it.  The weather turned out to be perfect, with a high of probably about 80 compared to the 100+ we had been hitting this week.  It was also cloudy which made it better.
 
*Evening at Kevin's.  After I got back from Williamsburg I headed over to Kevin's for the late afternoon/evening.  He had been out of town from Tues until early Sat morning so we hadn't gotten to hang out at all.  We played boggle and ate Chinese food and played another game that I have forgotten the name of.  It was fun and I learned a little more about what I might be doing come Monday at work.
 
*Checking out the closest Presby chuch in the area (Kirkwood Pres).  The people were really nice and joked around a lot.  Attendance wasn't too high (~70 from what I counted) but I think most people are on vacation since the bulletin attendance history showed 110-120 only a few weeks ago for a couple weeks.  I now also have a mug, which makes it the first actual cup, plate, or bowl in my apartment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for having a cup to drink out of!! What have you been using up until now...your hands?? Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Kevin...really. I was counting on you. No other blogs that I read have been updated in a few days, and I was really counting on you to be the exception...and yet...no. Sigh. Guess you are busy having a life, working, and earning money. Bah!