Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New TV!!!!!

* Getting my new TV!!!!! It is just amazing, and sure beats the small
one that I already had that couldn't really be seen from the couch! I
broke it in with some gunfire and explosions from the matrix, starting
with the lobby scene of course...a perfect choice. I am definitely
going to enjoy it and watch it for hours!

* Rain holding off until I could get my TV and bring it home. I was
worried it might decide to start raining and I wouldn't be able to get
the TV since it might get wet in transit.

* Strong walls and roof. The storm was large and very powerful,
accompanied by plenty of lightning (which prompted me to unplug the TV
so it wouldn't die!). The winds were increadibly loud and powerful,
but my apartment held together just fine, and for that I am grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new, big, awesome tv!!!!!! I can't wait to see it in May! And yay for rain or a storm not ruining your new tv!