Saturday, March 1, 2008

Productivity...once again

* Waking up early without an alarm, and feeling ready to productively tackle a whole day in which I had absolutely nothing planned.

* Getting organized, or at least part of the way. Previously when I cleaned, I put everything somewhere so that the floor area was clean and large surfaces were clear, but everything still looked messy. Therein lies the difference between clean and organized, so I began to tackle the organizational needs. Small boxes which have had no home since I moved in now have homes, and my unfiled mail from 2006-2007 (I already had previously done all 2008 mail to date) was either filed or trashed according to its importance. While it doesn't actually make the place look clean, it does look more organized...even the things that you can't see, but I know are there like files. I still have a lot to do, but that is for another day.

* Clean car windows and properly inflated tires, which I had been meaning to take care of for a couple weeks but always forgot to do. This is largely because I have a short memory span and tires can only be checked when cool, so there is a mandatory wait time after I drive, which is sufficient for me to forget.

* Feeling like I had a very productive day

* Catching up with Katherine again for a bit, and hearing that she is making progress!

No comments: