Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Zoo & Park

* Getting to finally really hang out with my extended family including my cousin and his wife (who I didn't meet until friday)!

* Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo! We went to the Greenville zoo for the afternoon and everyone enjoyed seeing all the animals. My youngest cousin Matthew had been extremely shy on Friday and hadn't really said a word to me, but he returned to normal and wouldn't leave my side for
the most part starting Saturday at the zoo. :)

* Reedy River Park. We went to the reedy river park in the center of Greenville, and once again the weather was perfect. The park has a (20 ft??) set of falls in it and a really nice looking walking bridge.It was funny to see my aunt facinated by the bridge since she is a
bridge designer/inspector.

* Going out to eat at Ryan's

No comments: