Friday, June 29, 2007

Die Hard

*Live Free or Die Hard.  Tara, Andrew, Elliott, Stuart (who we weren't sure existed anymore :-P) and I went to see Live Free or Die Hard.  I personally thought that it was pretty awesome, and I liked it better than the 2nd and 3rd movies.  It is probably one I will want to own once it comes out on dvd, since I was hoping it would be great and full of explosions and it was just what I had hoped, only doesn't take place on Christmas.
 
*Getting consistent results with my calibration project.  If I keep getting results like I got, I should be able to get the number Jeremy needs by late Sunday.
 
*Leaving work right after a big rainstorm, and not getting too wet getting to the car without an umbrella.  A huge storm came up right as I tried to leave the building so I hung around for about 20 min until it lightened up a bit and I walked in the light rain.  Its always fun to be headed home in the rain because if you get a little wet you could always just change when you get home, and the rain sounds so great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol. We both have the same title! And no, I didn't copy yours!