Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Change of Pace & Surprise Rebate

*Getting the initial calendar schedule for a new task at work that may start Friday.  With all the reading I've been doing, it will be a nice change to work on a new fast paced review task for a couple of weeks.  We might not get the task contract in place in time for the kickoff, but as soon as we do, I'll have something else to occupy most of my time at work.
 
*Making brownies.  I started with a recipe I knew worked fine and modified it a little bit and it came out great.  I got to eat a warm brownie with ice cream for a late dessert. yum :)
 
*Unexpected rebates.  I got 2 substantial rebates in the mail that I was not expecting.  I was counting the number I was still waiting on and had gotten the last of them a couple weeks go.  These say they are for what I was expecting, but now I don't know what the last ones were for.  Can't complain at all though!
 
*Remembering to a post before someone bugged me about it :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder who that someone could be?? :D