Sunday, September 23, 2007

Soccer Channel

*Discovering the Fox Soccer Channel!  I love watching the game (in Spanish or English) as I personally think it is the sport that takes the most endurance and probably skill as well.  I discovered the channel on Saturday and happened to catch one of the USL (United Soccer League) semi-final playoff games on Sunday which ended after 2 overtimes and penalty kick shootout.  Exciting game!
 
*Finishing up my 6th week of work.
 
*Busy work week ahead.  After sometimes having too little to do during the week, I will have a full week which will make time fly faster, since it isn't too full to get it all done in time.
 
*Getting outside and jogging.  Even though it was over 80 I still got out for the first time and jogged around the circle.  If I can manage to do that a few times a week I may get my endurance back up, but this is a good start to the routine, and hopefully I can keep it up.

No comments: