Friday, September 14, 2007

Telecon, Turkey, Trance & Talking

What do Telecons, Turkey, Trance & Talking have in common?
 
*Kickoff Telecon.  I took part in a kickoff telecon for work, though I can't really say what for here, but it was a welcome break from the reading I had been doing, and oddly enough kept me awake since it was all new information to me.
 
*Turkey sandwich.  I finally got to eat after the long long telecon and the turkey filled me up right, like the commercials would say.  Woulda fallen asleep starving in the afternoon without it.
 
*Trance.  No, not a hypnotic sort of trance, or stare off into space half awake, half asleep kind of trance but quite the opposite.  That's right, trance as in techno.  It not only kept me awake during work reading and enabled me to completely block out my surroundings and get reading done (though required rearranging my monitor location so people can't sneak up on me when I can't hear them).  Luckily there are a couple good trance free internet radio stations to listen to at work.  It also inspired me to get some trance on my computer for keeping me awake driving on long trips.  I must say it is pretty awesome music (listening to it now).
 
*Coming home after a day of work and talking to Adam on the phone.  We got caught up (he went to Alaska to hunt!) and he decided he would crash here next Tuesday!  It will be good to see him again, even if just for an evening because my apartment is closer than his to his work location tues & wed.
 
You guessed it (probably unless you are asleep which would be ironic), they keep me awake!

No comments: