Thursday, September 13, 2007

Organized & Social Interactions

*Organization.  I organized all of my stuff in the office, preparing a cycling color code setup for the tasks.  Each task (project) has a color of hanging file folders, regular file folders, binder label, and outlook calendar label so that they will all match.  There are 4 different colors and will cycle through with tasks to keep it organized.  Being someone who likes organization means this makes the work environment a lot more relaxing.

 

*Catching up with Tara on the phone.  It had been about a week and a half since I talked to her last, and it felt like a much needed catch up.

 

*Frisbee.  I got out and threw a Frisbee around with Kevin and Mark.  It had been a few weeks since I got any exercise at all, and I really needed the physical and social activity.  It was a welcome break from the normal evening routine.

No comments: