Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day

*Getting the day off work for Presidents Day.  It is not a well remembered holiday and I probably only remembered it because it means I don’t have to go to work.  I had a few people ask why I wasn’t at work (since I was online) and so I don’t feel bad not being the only person who wouldn’t remember the holiday.  It was nice to have a 3 day weekend because it somehow seems much more than 1 ½ times as long as normal weekend.  Somehow, Sunday felt more relaxing than a normal Sunday because I knew I had another day, and today felt more relaxing than a Sunday usually does.

 

*Remembering to set aside some God time!

 

*Playing Frisbee with Kevin.  Even though we had just played ultimate yesterday, we got together to toss the disc around for about 40 minutes.  That was all the longer we lasted since we were still both worn out from yesterday, but it helped break up the afternoon and make the day more rewarding.

 

*Having plenty of dinner ideas for the upcoming week (including leftovers)

 

*Talking to Tara on the phone for a while.  It was nice to get to talk to her on the phone and laugh at myself, as well as hear what I already knew…I have TOO MUCH FREE TIME!

 

*Planning

 

*An amazing day outside!  Today’s high was about 70…is it really February????  According to weather underground the record is 78 (sheesh!) so we didn’t break that but still!

No comments: