Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back to normal

* Getting to play ultimate on Saturday, or another form of a Frisbee game at
least. I hadn't really run around and played anything in weeks and it felt
good to get out and be mostly back to normal. I'm glad there seems to be no
lasting knee damage, and hopefully its all behind me now.

* Chillin in my apartment for most of the weekend

* Being excited about and looking forward to work this week...it'll be a
busy one, but I have goals and know what I'm doing. Programming is like a
bunch of little thought puzzles to me, and its fun to tackle them

* Going out to eat lunch after church with a bunch of people at Three
Amigos. It was funny to hear Dillon try to speak Spanish to the waiter and
end up saying things like "Thank you please" or "yes" (the yes was in place
of thank you)

* God is bigger than me; God is with me; God is guiding me

No comments: