Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ultimate, Relief, and Old & New friends

* Playing ultimate again on Monday for the first time in a while. I
finally was able to run around while playing, and it makes a big
difference. I'm looking forward to playing today as well.

* Managing to get my computer back on the road to recovery after a
boot preventing error without losing much data (if any! we'll see in
a day or so how much was lost). Optimistically, its a hard drive
problem which I can cheaply upgrade to a newer better one and sort of
fix. It is currently in a semi-functioning state; good enough to get
my data off prior to reformatting and starting fresh.

* Going out to eat at a new place with Leslie, Dasia, and Amy while
they are all coincidentally in town. It was good to see both Dasia
and Leslie again and meet Amy. After dinner we went and hung out at a
local beach and it was like being back in my old grad office again in
more ways than one :)

No comments: