Thursday, April 26, 2007

Helping hands

*Having Andrew volunteer to get me an "orange and maroon support orange and maroon" t-shirt while he was waiting in line to pick up his and I could just pay him back.  It saved me a trip over to Rudder tower and a long wait in line.
 
*Getting to bed at a good time to be able to get enough sleep to wake up when my alarm went off the first time, then just laying in bed anyway through a snooze button or two because I can.
 
*James sat down with me for probably an hour or so to explain some code that he had given me which will make my programming much easier to do.  I've never programmed a microcontroller before and he is constantly willing to help me out and give me all the information I need.  I should just need to copy and paste and change some things now since he has helped so much.  He also rarely gets a decent amount of sleep, or food, but still helps out whenever I ask a question.  I never could get this done without his help.

No comments: