Thursday, April 19, 2007

Maroon and Orange Aggie Supper

*Making maroon and orange ribbons for national maroon and orange day tomorrow and giving them out to my friends and co-workers

*Aggie supper was dedicated to Virginia Tech and Hokies everywhere. We wore maroon and orange and got our picture taken to send to the Presbyterian Campus Ministry at VT, so I had a chance to show my support for my Hokie brothers and sisters.

*Reading "We are Virginia Tech" by Nikki Giovanni to all the UCMers present

*Feeling like I did really well leaving a test, and being told later by someone at work that someone had told them I was ruining the curve in that class. I'd feel bad about that except that I'm sure the prof is going to discard my scores when deciding the curve since I am the only grad student in an undergrad class.

No comments: