Sunday, April 22, 2007

Time

*Remembering to post the positives every day for one full week now! I also realized that there were probably other influences than I had realized last Sunday when I started. If I had not started last Sunday I would definitely not have started Monday due to the VT tragedy. Having started made me feel like I really needed to continue, even when the day seemed horrible, and it definitely kept my spirits up noticeably this week. I never expected to see the benefits so soon!

*Sleeping in as long as I want

*Having time to get my hair cut, and feeling like it looks a lot better now. The stylist was very nice and we had a good conversation.

*Playing around with my computer, not games, but installing Linux inside windows just for fun to learn a little about Linux and because I can.

*Time was definitely abundant today with no rush to do anything in particular

No comments: