Saturday, April 21, 2007

SEI Presentations

*Watching my SEI give a good presentation which put our best face forward and made us look as impressive as possible.  I can help with the presentation a head of time, but when it comes to the actual, I have no more control, but they did well
 
*Having my SEI team win the poster competition, narrowly beating my old robotics team as the only other close competitor!  The reward was a $100 gift certificate for the team to a restaurant (chilis or another) so we can go as a team later in the semester to relax and wrap up the semester!
 
*Hanging around with friends like a normal Friday evening.  They are always good, regardless of what we do.
 
*Finishing some preliminary plans for our park day for UCM for next Saturday.  I've been wanting to do some outside large group activities like ultimate frisbee all semester and now I'll finally be able to.  Its pretty exciting

No comments: