Monday, June 18, 2007

Birthday!

*My Birthday. It is a special day of the year and I still look forward to them, even if I am old! At least I remembered how old I am this year....

*Rain. It rained a lot off and on, and I love the rain. It was almost like a birthday present

*Fun presents. I got all sorts of things from clothing, to kitchen gadgets, to something that turns water from a faucet blue or red depending on the temperature.
*Chicken, Pepperjack, Chipotle-Ranch, need I say more? I picked Chili's for dinner because there are a few really good things I like to get there, and yes they pretty much all involve chicken, ranch, and hot sauce. This time I picked the Cajun Chicken sandwich and it was delicious. Andrew, Tara, Leslie, Dasia, Brian, and Stefanie all turned out for my dinner and it was a nice mix of the department and UCM friends.

*Blizzard. No, it didn't snow, Andrew, Tara, and I stopped at DQ on the way to Andrew's after Chili's to get blizzards. I hadn't had one in a while and it was a good bday treat. I got Reese's Peanut Butter cups in mine

*Making a fool of myself and not caring. At church we had to sing and do the hand motions for the VBS songs. Since I was at rec and doing registration, I never really heard the songs or learned the hand motions since I wasn't in the room or was otherwise occupied the whole time, but I still got up and did it with all the kids. We had a large turnout at church and it was awesome. Normally there are 6 or so kids at the children's sermon, but this time there had to be at least 20 or so.

No comments: