Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thunder & Light

*Large Thunderstorm.  It rained for quite a while and there was a lot of thunder, but none of it too close.  I really do enjoy thunderstorms and used it as an excuse to stay home in the morning and work from home.  I finally went into the office but used rain gear to keep me dry, except sandals so my feet would get wet, but dry quickly.
 
*Collecting more data points, some good, some not so good, I might just reset some of them and run it a bunch of times to see how the new ones compare to each other.  All in all my current status hold some promise and I now feel closer to the end than previously.
 
*My old committee member I was trying to replace because he will be out of town will actually not be out of town.  It was a pleasant surprise and saves me some trouble.  He's really nice, and I'd much prefer that he be at my exam than someone else.

No comments: