Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shopping

*Grocery shopping and actually having meal ideas come to me while shopping.  Normally I am stumped as to what meals to shop for, but I got a few ideas while in the store.  After getting home I actually impressed myself and froze all of the meat immediately, and even started some of them marinating in 3 different marinades.  I'm looking forward to each of them...yum yum
 
*Picking up some dry-bags for our Sea World trip in a little over a week.  It makes the trip seem closer and its good to know I'll have something just in case my backpack gets wet, so my camera stays dry
 
*Hanging out with Andrew, Tara, and Zeke at Tara's and just watching TV and playing with Zeke.  Zeke is so full of energy and then completely dead the next minute, but such a cool little fluff ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool little fluff ball...very good description!