Friday, June 1, 2007

New Camera

*The camera I wanted to get sometime this summer was on super sale until Saturday in-store so I went ahead and got one :)  I'm already loving it and am very pleased with its picture quality thus far.  I still plan to use the old one a lot since my original plan included both types of digital camera from before I even bought my previous one.
 
*I hooked up an encoder in less time than expected to my experiment and it worked right away...index, counting and all.  I know that doesn't really make sense or mean anything to just about anybody who might see this, but it was a large positive of my day.
 
*Hanging out and watching Superman Returns with Tara, Andrew, Elliott, and Meredith.  I had forgotten most of the movie since I saw it last year so it was good to see it again.

No comments: