Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Productivity

*Getting a lot done during the workday.  I even stayed until almost 6 without realizing it because I was being so productive.  I managed to design a tiny addition to my circuit, talk to James about it and completely redo it, then actually order all the parts in time to give all the paperwork back to the business people and have my stuff ship already.  I also programmed up a lot of what I need to analyze the data that I have taken and the result are promising already.  I had told myself that I could get it all done, but didn't really believe it, but now I did it.  Being actually productive really makes the day sooo much better
 
*Waking up before my alarm went off.  I woke up at 7:30 and my alarm was set for 8:00, so even though I didn't get out of bed until after it went off, I still felt better.
 
*No rush evening.  I didn't feel the need to rush through the evening to do anything in particular, so I got to just move at as slow of a pace as I wanted and actually even get more work done intermittently

No comments: