Thursday, May 31, 2007

Delayed

*Making it back to my apartment with my luggage! I half expected not to find my luggage waiting for me when I finally got to College Station. My first flight was delayed by 2 hours or more (I wasn't there long enough to find out if it was more) so they put me on a different airline through Houston since DFW weather was the cause. I arrived at IAH to see lighting and heavy rain a few miles out through the window and see lines of planes backing up. Watching the lightning was fun even if it meant my 6:05 flight left at 7:30.

*One of the business travelers on the first flight got my favorite type of seat...both window and isle at the same time...but gave it up for another seat when he noticed that a woman was traveling with 2 children so that she could sit in the same row as her kids.

*Grocery shopping and feeling good about getting stuff to not eat out. I had been eating out way too much and I found a number of things I'd like to have for both lunches and dinners. I was also proud that I went shopping after I got home even though it was late and I was hungry instead of just eating out.

No comments: