Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Last

*Hanging out with the bunch and watching Thank You for Smoking.  It was a very different type of movie than we normally watch, but Heather had it from netflix and I think we all enjoyed it.  It was actually probably one of the better movies to watch because we could occasionally have a conversation and not worry about ruining the movie watching.  It was, unfortunately, the last time I'll get to hang out with Heather.  She got back into town and within 24hrs I go home for a week, during which she will be moving to Oregon for the summer.
 
*Honest people:   I lost my wallet somewhere between paying for food at McAlister's and 2pm, so I searched everywhere I had been and couldn't find it.  Finally one of the office people upstairs from my office suggested I talk to the receptionist after we had looked in my advisors office with no luck.  As soon as I walked up to the receptionist desk, they commented that I was there for my wallet and handed it to me!  I was so relieved since I needed it to survive the trip home (passport could have gotten me home, but without money).  It was nice that one of the profs was honest, found it, and turned it in to the main desk
 
*Making more progress on my research

No comments: