Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baking Popularity

*Cheesecake!  I made my favorite cheesecake again, its been a while since I got make it and its always fun to share it with everyone.  Every time I bake something I'm reminded of how much people enjoy my baking...I've already gotten 2 IMs from people wanting whatever I was making and they didn't even know what I was making!  The cheesecake is definitely the least healthy thing I know how to make, with 7742 Calories!  That's a ton of Calories.
 
*Finally taking care of talking to some people that I needed to get to sign or make things for me.  It usually takes me a while to get around to these tasks and now that these are done it feels much better
 
*Relaxing evening in the apartment with nothing in particular to do besides cook, eat, and watch tv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really need to know how many calories your cheesecake has in it. It kinda ruines it for me. I just prefer to eat it and savor it's chocolaty goodness. ;P