Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rediscovering Good Home Cooked Food

*Study hall once again.  I went to study hall twice going home to eat dinner.  We played Frisbee in the gym as well.  Its amazing how much simpler it is to throw when there is absolutely no wind.  I even impressed myself and managed to throw it into the basketball hoop from the other side of the court.  Once I actually took my time and aimed it only took 2 tries, the first hitting the net below the rim, and the second hitting in the perfect spot above the rim on the backboard.
 
*Home cooked food.  I had forgotten how nice it was to cook a multiple item meal for myself at home.  This one involved pork chops with a Baja chipotle with lime marinade and a side of long grain and wild rice (my favorite).  It was amazing how simple the meal was to cook and yet how much I enjoyed it over the other stuff I've been making recently.  I was also proud of myself for not going out to eat when that would have been far simpler.  I plan on doing the same thing again!
 
*Getting a few more parts of my circuit done

No comments: