Friday, May 4, 2007

Farewell to Grads :'(

*Final Aggie Supper ever! This is both good and bad, but it was a very nice farewell to all those graduating. I will be sad to leave (yes I think I have to leave Tara) but I must say that UCM and Aggie Suppers over the last 2 years have been so extraordinary that this short entry into the positives a plenty list simply cannot do it justice. Its impossible to say how much of a plus it has been!
*Planning a trip to Somerville tomorrow for a great steakhouse and getting lots of excitement about it.
*Start of UCM study hall. Even though I may not get a chance to participate as much in study hall this semester due to my experiment. I still enjoy the study hall time and the fellowship. This year it is at first pres Bryan and we can play pool, sega, or basketball. Oh, and the squirt guns...
*Squirt guns. I may not have really played with squirt guns since I was little, but today we discovered some during study hall and Stephen and I ran around inside (yes inside like 5th graders) and squirted each other. It really wasn't fair since his shot further and had waaayyy more water in it, but it was a ton of fun. I felt so young and that's what it takes sometimes. That's another part of what I love about UCM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Kevin...you're not leaving...I won't let you!!! Who am I going to poke every time I see them? Or who am I going to talk to while driving hours and hours on Ski Trip?? Everyone else sleeps! No one else has bluetooth on their computer and can put songs on my phone! And yes I'm ignoring the fact the Marshall does. Who else am I going to be ISFJ with?! NO ONE! You just can't leave. You havn't been here near long enough!!