Saturday, May 26, 2007

Katherine!

*Meeting Katherine for lunch!!!!  I hadn't seen Katherine in a little over 2 years, and she lives about 2 hours away from my parents' house...We both had some time in the middle of the day (unusual for her) so we met about halfway in Gastonia, NC at Cracker Barrel for lunch.  We met about noon and chatted until about 2:30 before realizing how long we had been there.  It was awesome to finally get to see her again.  I think I finally left the restaurant around 4 or 4:15.  We talked about everything that came to mind and I don't think we ran out of topics.  I have gotten to talk to her on the phone a few times in the past but this was much better.  Hopefully it won't nearly as long until I see her again.
 
*Lounging around.  I got to lounge around most of the day while I was home and played games, etc.
 
*Bday/Christmas present shopping.  My mom and I went out to try and find birthday presents for my grandpa since he is coming Saturday through next Saturday and his birthday is Wednesday.  While shopping we also found a Christmas present for some of our extended family and broke a personal record for earliest Christmas present shopping.

No comments: