Friday, May 11, 2007

Relaxed and Enjoyable Day

*Lounging around for the evening with nothing in particular to do.  It has been quite a while since I've had an evening completely to myself.  I played a computer game for about an hour which I actually haven't done in weeks, and watched Equilibrium.  (Yes Tara, I know who was in it: Christian Bale, and a few others I don't remember, one of which was in LoTR as Boramir or Faramir (sp?) :-P)  I also was going to make a cheesecake but ended up making muffins because it was so late.
 
*Getting the new Linkin Park CD (Minutes to Midnight) 5 days before release, as well as the new Kamelot and Dream Theater cds(also pre-release).  Some of the songs on the cds are really good.
 
*Sleeping in until 10am...I've done this a couple times this week, but I still really enjoyed it today and I think I'll do the same tonight so as to get at least 8hrs of sleep.

No comments: