Sunday, May 13, 2007

Good Times

----Saturday----
*Getting a little work done in the office in the morning (on a Saturday!) before lunch.
 
*Meeting up with the graduates and their families and some other past and present UCMers for lunch at C&J's (alison's favorite!).  We all had a good time chatting
 
*Bowling for the first time in months and getting a 138(?) on the first game.  This is above my old average when I used to bowl more often, so I was quite impressed with myself.  Joseph was there and I think he had fun too, and this was the first time I've seen him in months!  It was definitely good to see him again.  All 6 people there had very unique bowling styles and we had a lot of fun giving each other a hard time about it.  I particularly enjoyed harassing Kay who walks slowly up to the line, stops, and sort of drops the ball with a slight backspin so that its amazing it ever reaches the other end, yet she got a number of spares and strikes!  I think she got half of them just to taunt me, but I often retaliated with a strike of my own.  It was a lot of fun!
 
*Going to a concert at Wolf Pen a block from my house for free, even if it was country, which didn't matter because we couldn't really hear and didn't pay attention anyway.  I was just there to hang out with everyone and enjoy the company as much as possible...
 
*Shakes at Shakes!  I got a shake with peanut butter, hot fudge, and caramel and it was delicious, then we just hung around on Tara's truck and chatted
 
-----Friday-----
*Going to Alison's graduation with Tara, Andrew, Stuart and Alison's sister.  I paid attention as Alison walked up and crossed the state, and got a lot of reading done of the Bourne Ultimatum for the 2.5 hours before that happened.  Its a good book, and I hadn't gotten to read in a long time.
 
*Sitting outside and reading.  I sat outside the Bright Building for a couple of minutes before being picked up for the graduation and read.  It was an amazing day outside and I found a nice dry shady spot, which was also very quiet due to the day/time.
 
*Continuing the Friday lunch tradition even if it was just Jeremy and I and going to Double Daves which we haven't gotten do to since Feb since we get outvoted by all the girls.  That's right...guys outnumbered by girls in an engineering group.

No comments: